Cleaning performer side table?

Stuart S

TVWBB Pro
My performer side table is pretty stained and weather worn. Any good tips on how to bring it back to life? I've tried using soapy water and lysol wipes with no luck.

The search feature doesn't bring up that many results, but I swear I saw something a few years ago on how to clean them up.

I saw something on here awhile back and he said using auto body cleaner like Meguires 205 cleaner polish did a good job I guess you could use something like that from Mothers also

Awesome, I'll give it a try tomorrow if the weather dips below 100 here in Canada. We had snow on the ground in the beginning of May and I got heat stroke working on my deck yesterday...guess it's a good time to do an easy off treatment on the inside at the same time :)

'00' or '0' steel wool, Simple Green (or a generic equivalent), and a little bit of elbow grease works wonders. Worked fine for me.

The magic eraser has worked on many things for me, but not on thermoset plastic.
W Tylers steel wool is what I will try next though.

This will fix you right up. Spray it on, let it sit for a couple of minutes. Brush if necessary. Rinse and wipe. Just keep it off your clothes:

13028422_201307161314.jpg

Back