CL Score! I think? Weber Performer!

Khanh Hoang

TVWBB Fan
Just kidding, just picked this Weber Performer up for $65, think I did ok, the igniter is toast (I was able to find one online for $13 shipped), will try to salvage the grate but if I have to, new ones at HD is $20. Total invested so far $78. Think I did OK
Per Add pic:

After some cleaning

Last edited:
I think you scored..I paid 60 for mine but it was a lime green (c&b model)....mine did t come with all the goodies though!!
Nice score!

I picked up a SS model for $30 last year. I don't think I could ever get mine that clean though. Good job!

Last edited:
Man! SO jealous - I paid $150 for a C&B model, and thought that was something special. So for 65 bucks you did GREAT!.

Thanks Guys, I'm thinking of trying the Easy Off Oven Cleaner method to see if I can save the Grates.. will advise.. more pics to come

Khanh,
for the little bit you have in vested I would treat myself to the gourmet system much better and would last a life time.

Khanh,
for the little bit you have in vested I would treat myself to the gourmet system much better and would last a life time.

Thanks Kevin! I checked out the gourmet system and now it's on my wish list. My balcony is getting a little too packed with BBQ Gear! Other than the Performer, I also have a WSM 18.5" and a medium size Char Griller (can't beat the cast iron grills for taste!).. the gourmet system is small enough to hide ;) from my wife

Funny thing is, my wife limited me to three BBQ station, yet I cant help myself to scan CL for more LOL.. even on the look out for a Kamado (saw one for free a couple months ago.. it was long gone)..

Last edited:
Who the hell are all these people who sell their Performers? Mine is NOT for sale.

In my case, the owner had to move to Hawaii (job related) and he needed to sale by Wednesday.. I negotiated it to $50, he said take the rest (40lb charcoal, 5lb propane tank, chimney, tools, mitts) for $65.. I said ok.. could always use the other stuff ;)

Back