Chuck Eyes in the Snow

Jim Lampe

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
our first SF

DSCN0632.JPG

more to come tomorrow. yay.
my modest-above-the-fridge-freezer is packed with chuck eyes dating back to August 5th 2012.
until a few nights ago. i took the oldest three out. thawed, then seasoned with....

DSCN0636.JPG

DSCN0640.JPG

three chucks, three sizes.
meanwhile, i diced up a few Yukons, sweet & red onions and a few red peppers. tossed it all in a large CIS.

DSCN0639.JPG

while those were roastin' away, the steaks were grilled

DSCN0641.JPG

DSCN0644.JPG

minutes later...

DSCN0649.JPG

...everything was plated and served.

DSCN0651.JPG

baby carrots were sautéed then added
more California pepper over it all

DSCN0657.JPG

and it was all good!

Thank you for visiting:)

The chuck eyes look fantastic, Jim! The tater and pepper mix as well as the baby carrots look super too.

Looks like we are in for 10 to 15 inches of snow with high winds expected. :(

A great looking meal Jim! Meat is quality as always,but i really dig the sides. First snow eyy...If i knowed that i would send you a box a mounth ago. :)

Well a bit of Snow just to get in the right mood for X-mas isent to bad. Hug Liz from us.

Jim everything looks awesome as usual. The weather reports say you folks are supposed to get hit big time tomorrow. Stay safe and cook something warm. :)

Amazing Jim! Just like a mailman (Rain or shine, snow or sleet) nothing stops you from delivering excellent food!;)

STOP IT WITH THE CHUCK EYES!! I swear to post tri tip every time you post chuck eye steaks from now on! Oh but that looks soooo tasty!

I really need to get myself a skillet without a handle, so I can copy your cooks down to the smallest detail. I've already have the snow, so that is sorted out already.

The plated food is awesome as always!

I know that snow is a 4 letter word for you Jim, but you hardy a$$ Northerners can deal!
And you dealt up a fine winter meal my friend!!

Back