Chris's Brisket Camera Angles!! You Da MAN!!

Matt Goin

TVWBB Super Fan
WOW!! I am speechless. Chris that it pretty slick how your pic angles are a click away!!!

Much props to you and whomever may have helped you with the brisket presentation!!!!

You definitely put a lot into this site and I know myself and many others really do appreciate it!!!

Maybe Weber should consult yourself and others on this site for new product testing?

Thanks Chris!!!

I couldn't agree more. I just checked out the virtual brisket and it is awesome. Way to go Chris!

I have to thank my friend Brian DeHamer for help with the Javascript. I couldn't have done it without him.

Regards,
Chris

Yes. Thanks Chris. I'm going to take a printout of that to my butcher. That way there can be no mistakes... Correction... SHOULD be no mistakes.

You have to be patient, and/or custom order to find the same beef cuts in Toronto, Canada. (but Pork ribs & butts are no problem). When I ask for a brisket, they react like I'm speaking a foreign language.

I wrote earlier in praise of the chicken demo. Now I have to write in praise of the brisket pictures. What I really liked was the ability to look at the trimmed and untrimmed pictures. It was a real tutorial. Thanks Chris....tom

Back