CHRIS R. Genesis 1000/1100 Redhead Restoration

Last edited:
The picture you show is the proper and latest one to use. Not sure what you're asking. If asking you want to use the old style POL left hand thread fitting, frankly I would lose that and switch to the new ACME nut. It's simple and cheap

Whoop should have just put both connectors in the initial post:p I'm looking to swap from the older quick connector to the above proper connection but having trouble finding the right one/ wondering if anyone has one they have used and recommend.

I believe this connector is right as there is a genesis 1000 owner who commented that it is :d
or this guy?

Last edited:
Got to Menards. They sell them there. IIRC in the camping section where they sell all the LP hookup stuff. IT's where I buy them

Welcome to the Forum Chris.

I see you grabbed my pics of the updated coupling nut I used to update my Platinum II.

If the stock regulator and hose assembly is fine I just replace the coupling nut.

I updated several over the years without a problem.

Screenshot_20220511-132155.png

Last edited:
Welcome to the Forum Chris.

I see you grabbed me pics of the updated coupling nut I used to update ny Platinum II.

If the stock regulator and hose assembly if fine I just replace the coupling nut.

I updated several over the years without a problem.

Yea, I thought about putting a note on your thread but seeing as it was a few years back I thought the better of it :D You're picture were perfect to get the point across and i figure you wouldn't mind.

Back