Chile Verde Pork Steaks.

Great seeing you back in this neck of the woods Tony. I want to tell you that your Chile Verde Pork Steaks look mouth watering. I loved that quick little vid of the cook. Looks like you and Maribel are killing it over on Instagram. Both of you stay well and keep up the great looking cooking.

Great seeing you back in this neck of the woods Tony. I want to tell you that your Chile Verde Pork Steaks look mouth watering. I loved that quick little vid of the cook. Looks like you and Maribel are killing it over on Instagram. Both of you stay well and keep up the great looking cooking.
Thanks. If it wasn’t for this website and everyone that helped me learn how to cook. Instagram wouldn’t been a success. I even got sponsored by Weber a few times already 🙏

Tony this cook you looks to be so tasty, and tender. You and Maribel do a great job of cooking together, the only thing that comes close is your camera work. Great to see you guys again keep making me hungry, and exploring new areas to expand my taste buds.
Be well and safe.

Back