Chicken sandwich

Andy Linn

TVWBB Super Fan
Zipped a pound of boneless/skinless chicken thighs in the food processor with some rub. Used a mould to setup the patties and iced them in the freezer for a bit to setup.

Forward seared the patties and then indirect. Cheesed them at 168 internal. Pulled after 90 seconds/full melt.

Topped with mushrooms, onions and some mayo sauce I had hanging out in the fridge.
PXL_20220919_173930740.jpg

I mean, when was the last time we Tims/Timothys all posted consecutively??

Great cook, Andy. Would love your recipe
Hey Tim, I am not the most creative guy and did not come up with the technique :)

This video inspired my cook - and I have done it several times but haven't actually tried the buttermilk (or anything other than some rub in the processor). It's been a good option when a burger is a bit heavier than we would prefer but still just as fun to cook and assemble.

Hey Tim, I am not the most creative guy and did not come up with the technique :)

This video inspired my cook - and I have done it several times but haven't actually tried the buttermilk (or anything other than some rub in the processor). It's been a good option when a burger is a bit heavier than we would prefer but still just as fun to cook and assemble.

Thanks, Andy. This rocks.

Back