checking in

RBenet

found myself visiting the forums here often enough i thought it was time i registered. i'm in virginia just east of richmond a little ways or just west of williamsburg depending on how you look at it. i currently have a one touch gold and a smokey joe silver i am turning into a mini wsm since i can't help messing with things. i also have a 50's vintage philco fridge i am turning into a smoker. hoping at some point to find a reasonably priced genesis on cl to restore and use. i just love to cook and eat. i also love making things. this place has an awesome amounts of information. looking forward to contributing!

i have pics of the mini build up to this point. i'll start a post for that soon. still getting pieces for it. and... if i am lucky, by sometime tomorrow i may have what looks like an older green 22.5 performer i found on cl for $25. i have a sister that lives close to where it is for sale. hopefully she can pick it up for me tomorrow.

Looks like you've come to the right place, pretty soon you'll have a yard full of Webers. Welcome.

Looks like you've come to the right place, pretty soon you'll have a yard full of Webers. Welcome.
This is what my wife is afraid of! I have a performer I got on cl and picked up my 18.5"wsm at the beginning of the year, and I still have my old grill too.
Anyways, Welcome aboard!

Welcome R! Show us that mini when you are finished building it.
What will its first smoke be?

Back