Check out this find. FREE

Pete TX

TVWBB Member
I'm still new to flipping these grills, but I've never seen one like this. Anyone have knowledge on this model?? Thanks! On my way to pick up right now!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201129-171734_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20201129-171734_Facebook.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 154
I'm still new to flipping these grills, but I've never seen one like this. Anyone have knowledge on this model?? Thanks! On my way to pick up right now!

Awesome! Thanks for the link. This thing is legit! Oh and it was FREE! Fired up on the 1st try. Might have to replace the flavorizers but looks great! I'll post more pics tomorrow in better light.

Yeah, Pete, you done good, real good! Major score! It also comes with the hard to find serving tray!

Be careful with the lawnmower and weedwhacker around those glass doors, though...I hit a sprinkler head with my mower once and tossed it about 20yds...

Pete. You done messed around and found yourself a unicorn. The best looking Weber grill of all time for me. Huge cart. Glass doors. Just beautiful. Rare those doors arent broken. To say I’m insanely jealous is an understatement lol.

I think the G5/5000 is the pinnacle of aesthetics!

But who puts a stereo cabinet outdoors? So maybe not so much in the practicality category, but still...FREE? Are you kidding me, Pete?

Did you stop on the way home and buy yourself a lottery ticket?

Awesome blind score. That grill is what a lot of people call a "Unicorn". One of the models of grills that you don't see available very often and you got it for free.

Yeah, Pete, you done good, real good! Major score! It also comes with the hard to find serving tray!

Be careful with the lawnmower and weedwhacker around those glass doors, though...I hit a sprinkler head with my mower once and tossed it about 20yds...
Yeah the tray threw me off for a bit, until I saw the old brochure link above.

Yup! It was actually in Plano! Lol
That is funny. This might have been the first reasonable rehab candidate this year. Last year and the year before I could find plenty of free and $20-$30 grills. At peak times I had 10 or more grills sitting in my driveway at any given time. This year hardly any cheap ones showed up. Not that I still want one but I for curiosity I am still looking to see what is out there. I must have missed that 5000. Anyhow enjoy the rehab on that 5000.

I think the G5/5000 is the pinnacle of aesthetics!

But who puts a stereo cabinet outdoors? So maybe not so much in the practicality category, but still...FREE? Are you kidding me, Pete?

Did you stop on the way home and buy yourself a lottery ticket?
I probably should have! I was lucky enough to see the FB Market listing and it had only been live for 1 minute.

Back