CAUTION!!! WALMART is pulling a fast one!

Tim McCann

TVWBB Honor Circle
North Texas Walmart's are pulling a fast one with the current sale on 2 18lb. bags of Kingsford. Went to 5 Walmarts today, only able to get 5 2 packs. What they are doing is most stores in my area only got a limited amount 3 of the 5 stores got 1 pallet each! After it's gone, 2 wrapped 13 lb. bags for the same price! If you walk over to the display that has the 13 lb. bags unwrapped, singles, they are $13.98 each! So be careful guys when loading up the carts! Also NO rain checks will be given.

I still haven't seen the 18 lb bags. I have seen the 13.9# bags but they were 14.98. I will either hit the HD sale or wait unil Memorial Day.

That's lame. It says nothing on the weekly add of a limit.

Yah, there is no limit Jason. Can't get what they don't have though. First time I have been to Wally World in 4 years, now I am officially done with them! They can run a $5 twin pack next week, I'll pay more at Homies! Just got the local Lowe's ad, 2x18 lb. pack $12.99.

I couldn't find any in SoCal. But in 2 stores put the regular 13 lbs twin bags on the "sale" pallet. I'm sure people got a few bags and didn't notice if they bought another items.

I couldn't find any in SoCal. But in 2 stores put the regular 13 lbs twin bags on the "sale" pallet. I'm sure people got a few bags and didn't notice if they bought another items.

They did the same stunt her in Arizona!

I went Sunday morning to get my allotment. First store I went to told me they had one pallet of sale price but it was sold out. Went to another store and they had two twin packs left which I got. Then I went to Home depot and asked if they did price match. They did, but the twin packs they carried were 20# bags. Lady told me should could make me a deal. She offered the twin 20's for $14, I countered with $13 and she said ok. They had five twin packs on the pallet and I asked if I could take them all and she said yes. So, I now 276 pounds of KKB that I got for less than $85 including tax.

I had mixed results, but I didn't start looking for KBB until yesterday. The closest WM to my house was out. The guy in charge of the garden area said they gave him one pallet, he forgot to put it out until Monday, and it was gone Wed. at noon. The other WM near me had some left but I think it was because they had stocked it in the area with their meats. They had about 18 2-packs. I bought 6 and my son bought 6. They also said they had only one pallet for the sale.

So if you happen to catch the sale, WM has a great price. I bought about 300lbs there about 2 years ago at 18 cents per pound.

I had mixed results, but I didn't start looking for KBB until yesterday. The closest WM to my house was out. The guy in charge of the garden area said they gave him one pallet, he forgot to put it out until Monday, and it was gone Wed. at noon. The other WM near me had some left but I think it was because they had stocked it in the area with their meats. They had about 18 2-packs. I bought 6 and my son bought 6. They also said they had only one pallet for the sale.

So if you happen to catch the sale, WM has a great price. I bought about 300lbs there about 2 years ago at 18 cents per pound.

I was in Layton today and stoped by the Walmart there. They still had 3/4 of a pallet left so I picked up 4 more twin packs. The charcoal on sale was actually in the garden dept.

I stopped by WM tonight and only found two pallets of the 2x13lb packages which were priced at 14.65 each. While I was there hunting around another guy came in looking so I think they fooled a lot of people. Shame on them. I am down to 60lbs and am contemplating stopping by HD or Lowes tomorrow night for a pack.

I was able to grab another 2x18 for $8.98 at my Wally World.
This is gas and pellet country so maybe that's why it's still around.

Did not have to fight off any fat chicks in stretch pants either...that's always a plus.

I stopped by WM tonight and only found two pallets of the 2x13lb packages which were priced at 14.65 each. While I was there hunting around another guy came in looking so I think they fooled a lot of people. Shame on them. I am down to 60lbs and am contemplating stopping by HD or Lowes tomorrow night for a pack.

I was by Sam's this afternoon. They had more than a ton of Kingsford original for 2X20 lbs bags at $17.98 and 20 lb lump for 14.98

Wm just hard the royal lump 17.6 lb bag for $8. Each, I loaded up on it too lol

I was able to grab another 2x18 for $8.98 at my Wally World.
This is gas and pellet country so maybe that's why it's still around.

Did not have to fight off any fat chicks in stretch pants either...that's always a plus.

Walmart is always great err not great for the people watching.

Back