Carne Asada

ChuckO

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
WinCo had a sweet price on Carne Asada, so that's what was for dinner tonight. My Smoke Fire has recently received a new fan and a new auger/motor assembly, but I was still getting a E3 after replacing the new parts. I contacted Weber, they are sending a new Glow Plug and Glow Plug assembly. My neighbor has a Smoke Fire (Weber can thank me, I sold him on the Smoke Fire) I asked if I could borrow his Glow Plug assembly. Used my Glow Plug, but his assembly and I didn't get the E3. One thing I did do was I did the factory reset so I'm currently running firmware 04088, and I have to tell you, the Smoke Fire was running like never before. Granted, I can use my phone / App, but I was thrilled how the BBQ ran and I don't see me connecting the phone to the BBQ anytime soon. Yeah I miss using the App for monitoring, but I sure do like the BBQ runs on 04088. Enough blah blah blah, here's dinner (Slide Show)

Looks great!! I love me some carne asada tacos!!

We are having a ton of work done on the house and living in a rental, I need to bring the SmokeFire over here this week. Weather has been amazing. Spring is springing.

Back