Carne Asada Tacos w/Elote Corn on Cob

Kemper, yes, a very nice picture BUT, you didn't do all of that JUST for a picture, did you. Why don't you tell us what you marinated the meat in, and how did it taste?

Well, my way of thinking is, if you guys are going to spend soo much time repairing and maintaining your grills, don't you want to USE them on food that not only LOOKS good, but taste good also? I think that is why we only see PICTURES of peoples cooks. They aren't always fit to eat.

Well, my way of thinking is, if you guys are going to spend soo much time repairing and maintaining your grills, don't you want to USE them on food that not only LOOKS good, but taste good also? I think that is why we only see PICTURES of peoples cooks. They aren't always fit to eat.
I'm only giving you a hard time as of late Joan.........just for the giggles.....

Kemper, yes, a very nice picture BUT, you didn't do all of that JUST for a picture, did you. Why don't you tell us what you marinated the meat in, and how did it taste?
Because I dont want to take the time to give Step by Step Recipes & Chris Allingham has asked us not to. Just abiding by the rules. Sorry you think my food wouldnt be Fit to Eat without a Recipe. Thanks for the insult. Maybe use Google & figure it out. You really Piss Me Off!!

Kemper, I am sorry I pissed you off. I did not know that Chris has asked you all NOT to post recipes. And, I am sorry if you think I was rude to you. There was nothing meant for you in what I said.

Actually, what you made is just the type of food that DH loves, I was trying to get the recipe for him. 🥰

PS- I hope you have noticed that I DO NOT ask too many people here for their recipes. But when Dh sees something that he likes, THEN I will ask.

Last edited:
Just to reiterate...

The Photo Gallery forum is for showing off photos of your barbecuing and grilling creations. It is not a place for posting barbecuing or grilling questions--those go into the Barbecuing Forum and Grilling Forum respectively.

If one wants to share a recipe for something they've prepared, I ask that you post it in one of the Recipe Forums and include a link to it along with your pics in your Photo Gallery post.

On a different note, I would encourage people to be more thoughtful about the words they use when posting. I'm trying to foster a friendly, helpful environment here, and when people post things that piss off another member and that member responds in kind...well, that's not what we're all about here. Keep it simple: "Would you share that marinade recipe with us?" followed by, "Yes, I've posted it in the recipe forum and here's a link." or "Sorry, it's a family secret and I'd have to kill you!"

Finally, if a member of this forum "grates your grinder" to the point that you just can't stand them, please avail yourself of the Ignore feature...click their name next to any post and click the Ignore button.

Thanks,
Chris

Tbh, I cannot imagine that anyone uses 'ignore' on anyone else in these forums.

Chris, you've fostered and maintained such a beautiful community over the years. Major props. This place rocks the Garden.

Back