Can someone ID these CI grates?

These look sick, I’d love to try them. I just enjoy the bullet proof Killa grilla grates I have. I’d probably get some rust on those.
Does Killa Grilla make a hinged version for our 22” kettles? IIRC, when I was on their site I didn’t see a product offered.

I was curious of the MFG in case they also make a larger size, like a 24 inch for the WSK.

I own the SnS hinged KG grate & the Weber style 2 hinge KG grate. I bought mine at least 5 years ago when prices were considerably cheaper. I believe both versions have since been discontinued.

I spent $$ for the craycort cast iron grate..... Unfortunately in the wet humid Southeast it rusted away badly in a year or two. Grilling burns the seasoning off.... Unless you're going to re season it every time you finish cooking... Or store it inside.... it just didn't last. I'm sure they do great out west. Stainless is the only way to go imo

Wouldn’t Porcelainized Cast Iron grates like the Napoleon eventually start to degrade and potentially start flaking bits of polymer onto whatever is being cooked?

I own the SnS hinged KG grate & the Weber style 2 hinge KG grate. I bought mine at least 5 years ago when prices were considerably cheaper. I believe both versions have since been discontinued.
Does anyone know if he’s closing up shop?

I have both styles as well, and they’re amazing.

Interesting, I wonder what’s going on there. No 22” stuff available.
I did look at ordering another poker for $15 just in case he is done, they wanted $35 shipping. I had to pass that up.
Be a shame if they can’t get the stainless. Happy I have my 26” and 22” taken care of.
That being said I also picked up a 22”grate from Hunsaker a while back and it’s very impressive. No hinges but a nice grate.

Interesting, I wonder what’s going on there. No 22” stuff available.
I did look at ordering another poker for $15 just in case he is done, they wanted $35 shipping. I had to pass that up.
Be a shame if they can’t get the stainless. Happy I have my 26” and 22” taken care of.
That being said I also picked up a 22”grate from Hunsaker a while back and it’s very impressive. No hinges but a nice grate.
Not sure what's going on. I actually used to purchase grates from him via "Etsy" & now I see that he no longer sells on that website. I don't believe his FB page is up to date either.

Does anyone know if he’s closing up shop?

I have both styles as well, and they’re amazing.
Not sure what's going on. I actually used to purchase grates from him via "Etsy" & now I see that he no longer sells on that website. I don't believe his FB page is up to date either.

I called his number about 20 minutes ago after seeing nothing for the 22” on his site, didn’t answer. I sent an email, I will report back if there’s any correspondence. I really hope they aren’t done. I want a 22” grate as well as a 26”. Is there any other companies offering the heavy duty grates? Or was he pretty much it?

Back