Can someone ID these CI grates?

I called his number about 20 minutes ago after seeing nothing for the 22” on his site, didn’t answer. I sent an email, I will report back if there’s any correspondence. I really hope they aren’t done. I want a 22” grate as well as a 26”. Is there any other companies offering the heavy duty grates? Or was he pretty much it?
I believe you can purchase SS grates for the 22/26 at hunsakersmokers.com & snsgrills.com. They are not the beefy 1/4" SS rods that KG uses but nevertheless they are SS.

I have had cast and enameled, stainless is my choice. Love the roll up sides to add coals or wood. If you use cast every few days or so rust won't be a factor.

I’ve had the napoleon grate on my Performer since 2016. It’s a game changer when it comes to searing slim pieces of carne asada that turn to jerky if you leave them on too long.

I was concerned because I hadn’t grilled on it since last Summer. I took the performer out last month and found minor rust that came off with a good charcoal lump fire and some scrubbing while hot.

They’ve been very dependable in these last 7 years. Definitely lasted longer than the thin SS grates it came with. Wish there was a cast iron alternative for my Summit S6.

Back