by Bryan a beer link?

D Peart

TVWBB Pro
This is missing from the homepage. Yet another awesome smoke today thanks to the HM, servo, and fan. The turkey is awesome!

We should have a link that just puts $1 into Bryan's paypal account. That way we can click the link after taking off the meat :)

Turkey_zpsa587588c.jpg

dave

He has an Amazon link on the Donations page, use it any time you buy something. In the next year or so my Amazon purchases should pay his entire R&D expenses since he started this thing.

As far as beer goes, he makes his own.

Yeah I use the link a couple times a week. Hopefully it works.

dave

He has an Amazon link on the Donations page, use it any time you buy something. In the next year or so my Amazon purchases should pay his entire R&D expenses since he started this thing.

As far as beer goes, he makes his own.

Hope you guys will share the love with TVWBB, too. Please help defray my cost of operating these forums by using my Amazon link for some of your shopping, too, especially during the Christmas holiday! :)

It would be great if we could have a link that would give a percentage to Bryan and to the TVWBB for hosting the heatermeter forums.

Oh I didn't know you have a link. I'll try to go find it.

OK found it right there "Amazon Shopping".

dave

Hope you guys will share the love with TVWBB, too. Please help defray my cost of operating these forums by using my Amazon link for some of your shopping, too, especially during the Christmas holiday! :)

Last edited:

Back