Burgers...

M Craw

TVWBB Super Fan
Post pictures of burgers here. It's as simple as that. 🙂

Isn't there a thread dedicated to generic pictures of burgers? I did a quick search and came up empty. Anyway, I thought I would start one with a pic of a burger I made a while back that was crazy-good, but nothing fancy and nothing needing it's own dedicated thread... I just wanted to post a pic of an American Cheeseburger - CRAW style. 🐮🐷

IMG_4040.jpg

Let's see more burger pics! 🍔

If I may offer advice, please, on assembling a burger. Place the lettuce on top of the bottom bun and followed by a slice of onion followed by a slice of tomato. The lettuce and onion will prevent the grease and liquid from soaking into the bun. Otherwise the bun weakens and falls apart in your hands and gets all over the place. Hth.

If I may offer advice, please, on assembling a burger. Place the lettuce on top of the bottom bun and followed by a slice of onion followed by a slice of tomato. The lettuce and onion will prevent the grease and liquid from soaking into the bun. Otherwise the bun weakens and falls apart in your hands and gets all over the place. Hth.
I see we think a like, I do what ever I can to keep bread from getting soggy. GF thinks its a phobia, but I call it smart! I hate wet bread that falls apart. Cheese makes a great barrier to moisture.

I grind my own chuck burgers from boneless chuck roll. Once you grind your own burgers, you’ll never buy store bought again.

My go to burger is lettuce, thin sliced tomatoes, a cold slice of Kraft deli deluxe cheese (not melted) on top of six ounces of grilled ground chuck. Bottom bun is coated with a light coating of Heinz ketchup and fresh sliced jalapeños.

Buns are toasted with either Mayo or butter in CI.

Homemade French fries are double fried and dressed with chives and Parmesan cheese.

cheers

Attachments

• C46CBB5D-0730-48BB-95FC-08CAE83B0378.jpeg
    C46CBB5D-0730-48BB-95FC-08CAE83B0378.jpeg
    99.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 29EABA02-4C3B-4506-B1B5-769D6F8206E4.jpeg
    29EABA02-4C3B-4506-B1B5-769D6F8206E4.jpeg
    149.1 KB · Views: 9
Oh man its around 9a.m. and this place right here makes me super hungry and upset I am not planning on eating burgers tonight.
I just got all my stuff for smash burgers to start, probably next burger cook....pictures incoming.
For now I have a home made 5 oz burger, 80% - 20% beef.
Melted high moisture mozza, fried onions, sliced pepperoncini, dill pickle relish, mustard, and left over creamy horseradish sauce.
Toasted bun and homemade oven salty garlic oven russet fries with smoky bourbon ketchup.
Fairly standard grub when it comes to burgers at my place but it sure does go down good.

1621430102893.png

Back