Brisket Nirvana

I'd also like to note that your smoker grates are always immaculate.

It's like my least favorite thing in the world to do, and still don't have a good way to do it. At least these are fairly new, and still clean up pretty easily.

I even tried power washing them once and now have grate imprints in my driveway

I work with someone who supplies restaurants, and most of his specialty stuff comes out of Boston, but even that website didn't list anything other than the standard Aussie wagyu. I do know I ended up at the SRF website and their "gold" wagyu doesn't look anywhere near as nice as this guy.

Boston ehh?? What website would this be, if you don't mind sharing? I understand being a distributor, this might not be really what we are looking for, but there is another thread on the forum going with a bunch of us New Englanders looking for quality brisket in the Boston area. Ohh and your brisket turned out unreal. i want my next one to be that nice.

It's like my least favorite thing in the world to do, and still don't have a good way to do it. At least these are fairly new, and still clean up pretty easily.

I even tried power washing them once and now have grate imprints in my driveway

It's unpleasant but a trash bag full of ammonia and a strong rinse works well for me. A little brushing maybe for stubborn messes.

Boston ehh?? What website would this be, if you don't mind sharing? I understand being a distributor, this might not be really what we are looking for, but there is another thread on the forum going with a bunch of us New Englanders looking for quality brisket in the Boston area. Ohh and your brisket turned out unreal. i want my next one to be that nice.

Let me see what I can figure out. Like I said, they do not list this particular product on there site, and last time I talked with my guy, I was a little uncertain where it came from. The other problem is that these briskets might not be consistent, so far one was good, and one was great.

It's unpleasant but a trash bag full of ammonia and a strong rinse works well for me. A little brushing maybe for stubborn messes.

Good to know. A round tub, big enough to hold a 22" grate flat, so it can soak in an inch or so of water would be ideal. And maybe a brush that doesn't get gunked up after a single use

Back