boneless thighs with other goodies

Tony R

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Jim Lampe recommended Goya Marinade in one of his recent post and I looked for it but all I found was this..Let it marinade for 5 hours.

I set up my grill..

Once the chicken was almost done I put my zucchini and onions and my corn was on the warming rack since the beggining.

Plated with white rice and a little soy sauce. Something easy to make during the week. This marinade was real good.

Excellent meal Tony! Appetizing presentation!
Next to wings, thigh fillets are my favorite chicken part to cook. I like using Asian marinades (Japanese or Korean BBQ) when doing thighs.

Love it! Great looking chicken and sides, Tony. I'm gonna have to look for some of that marinade. BTW, where did you find that warming rack. Is it Weber? (i thought they discontinued them)

Somehow I missed this one!! Though it was a JL post for a second! Great way to load up the grill with all kinds of good stuff!

Nice Tony Nice!!

Love it! Great looking chicken and sides, Tony. I'm gonna have to look for some of that marinade. BTW, where did you find that warming rack. Is it Weber? (i thought they discontinued them)

I was told it was a weber by a few members here.When I bought the performer from craiglist it was included. I paid $50

Back