Black one touch platinum AD code

Kevin L (NKY)

TVWBB Diamond Member
Saw this on CL last night contacted owner setup meet for this morning, he had a 80.00 price on it, I thought I would bear that down till I looked at , new file up grate, new charcoal baskets, it has been cleaned , and a cover. So I gave full price, the only thing I see that needs replacing is the end caps for the legs. A question for Bruce could the side tables be dyed to a darker color or is this material not a good Canadate for dyeing?
What do you think?20210813_093209.jpg20210813_093236.jpg20210813_093313.jpg20210813_093124.jpg

Part number for the leg end caps is 80682. I got two in the package, not sure yet if that's normal. Waiting for more packages from Weber to arrive. Interesting note, the leg caps are adjustable, Weber calls them "Leg Levelers".

It's a somewhat rare grill, I'd keep it original.

That was a great deal for that grill.

Part number for the leg end caps is 80682. I got two in the package, not sure yet if that's normal. Waiting for more packages from Weber to arrive. Interesting note, the leg caps are adjustable, Weber calls them "Leg Levelers".

It's a somewhat rare grill, I'd keep it original.

That was a great deal for that grill.
Thanks Tim yes I want it to stay stock just clean it up.
The idea of dyeing the tables was for low maintenance only.

I found one in Brick Red and couldn't pass it up. I paid $200 for it, but they do seem to be hard to come by in really good shape. Don't know why Weber decided to discontinue this style. I love it. I'd love to get a wooden handle for mine and make wood side tables. Congrats on a great find, for an even better price. How do you like the cover..? I don't have one and am looking to get one. Weber side I could use a cover from a Weber Q but I don't want to get it if it doesn't fit properly. Mine came with a cover but it's not a Weber cover so it hangs all the way to the bottom and is way too big.

I found one in Brick Red and couldn't pass it up. I paid $200 for it, but they do seem to be hard to come by in really good shape. Don't know why Weber decided to discontinue this style. I love it. I'd love to get a wooden handle for mine and make wood side tables. Congrats on a great find, for an even better price. How do you like the cover..? I don't have one and am looking to get one. Weber side I could use a cover from a Weber Q but I don't want to get it if it doesn't fit properly. Mine came with a cover but it's not a Weber cover so it hangs all the way to the bottom and is way too big.
Thanks for the like on my deal I got lucky.
Now the cover is for a Weber gas grill that has the Velcro on both sides to hold it on in the wind it works well and is about 3 years old I am told.

For not being the cover intended for the grill, it has a great fit. In your spare time, can you check to see if there is a tag on the inside with a part number? I know the original cover part number is 7457 but the reviews I read on it seemed underwhelming and only Amazon has them, for $90.

He told me he looked at a few covers can't remember numbers and found one that covered but was a bit to big so he did a little tailoring with some gorilla tape to make it fit right and it works
Smart idea really. We had a 45 mph winds here two nights ago with no problems 0 .
20210819_103458.jpg

For not being the cover intended for the grill, it has a great fit. In your spare time, can you check to see if there is a tag on the inside with a part number? I know the original cover part number is 7457 but the reviews I rean Id on it seemed underwhelming and only Amazon has them, for $90.
I was told by Weber they do not make or carry their cover any longer. But said a #7112 used for the Weber Q 2-300 with cart will fit.

Last edited:
On those tables I would suggest a layer of coconut oil and then buff it out. I did this on a free performer and it cleaned up real nice after about 3 applications. The dark original color came back from the more dull faded gray…

Back