Bisket smoke - PICTURES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy...

The pic of the chimney is wonderful, kinda mystic to me...

I just put this on my desktop as a wallpaper (permission granted ?) to remind me of my cooker every day.

Don Marco

Don, I'm honored that you want to use my picture as your wallpaper. Permission granted! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Jim, I must admit that I also copied your chimney picture. It isn't my wallpaper (yet), but it's now in my "BBQ pictures" folder with the name changed to "JimClayschimney". That was really a great picture!

Keri C
Smokin on Tulsa Time (ribs and hocks today)

Yeah, that low angle really makes that thing look big. Thanks for the praise on the chimney shot, it was really pretty easy. Tripod and 4 second exposure. And thanks to Don for the wallpaper suggestion. It really does make a great desktop background. BTW, I just took the brisket off, only took 8 1/2 hours for a 9 lbs brisket. I actually left it on a little too long. My probe measured 195 in 4 different places in the meat. I'll post some of the after shots later today.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jim Clay:
[qb] Yeah, that low angle really makes that thing look big. [/qb] <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Yeah, one of those perspective control lenses really helps out in those situations. /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

where did you get the thermometer you are using. I had to use a 9.99 special from Lowes. I would like to have a large face one like the one in your pictures....

Down South Jukin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back