Birthday celebration for my girl.

Hayden McCall

TVWBB All-Star
...er grill. LOL She's grown up so fast. It's hard to believe she's 10 years old. I love her to pieces. She is the apple of my eye. So naturally, presents were in order.
icon_biggrin.gif

I got her even more (LOTS more), but it's still somewhere in the Amazon (the website, not the jungle). LOL I'll update when the rest of her outfit shows up.

IMG_0551.jpg

IMG_0552.jpg

IMG_0553.jpg

IMG_0554.jpg

Ain't she pretty?
IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0127.jpg

IMG_0173.jpg

...here, i'm thinking "who in their right mind buys their daughter grill supplies...?"
icon_rolleyes.gif

you got me Hayden.
smiley-ashamed005.gif

Seriously Jim, if I had a daughter turning 10...would it really be too much to get her a lil Smokey Joe? LOL I'm surprised Larry hasn't gotten one for his daughter.

Hayden,
What kind of sick person are...

What a great idea!
My wife already thinks I'm ate up about my grills!

BTW, she sure looks purty!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by george curtis:
nice idea ! but ya got a performer but then need a torch also ? just admit ya like toys. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well...see... the torch was indeed a gift to her. She does all the cooking...I just figured she shouldn't have to light all her own fires too.
icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dave/G:
You are one sick dude.
icon_biggrin.gif
I like it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL You have no idea. Wait til you see what else I have coming. I spoiled her rotten.

Back