Big KBB sale coming to depot?

I was at my local home depot yesterday and they had pallets upon pallets of KBB. They were all wrapped with signs stating save for April 3rd event...black spring?

I saw pallet after pallet last weekend at my local HD, 2-20 bags of KBB on hold till 4/3.

I found this in HD's ad ..
ESs2c.jpg

The last sale I bought (HD and Lowe's) it was 2/20lb bags for $9.99 this year--- $12.88, I guess just a sign of the times. Oh well!!!

I lit a chimney of Kingsford last night to grill a steak, and I'm still smelling the smoke. Give me some RO lump. I'll take that, but no more K for me. If you like it and can stand the smell of it lighting up, stock up from these sales and enjoy.

My local Home Depot is stocked up ready for the sale in the morning.

I picked of a few bags of Royal Oak American Lump to try with my KBB

Amazon has Stubbs briquettes at 7.97 for a 15lb bag limit 3 per order. Free shipping if you have amazon prime (I do). I can't wait to see the look on the UPS guy's face when he's dragging 45lb of charcoal to my doorstep. I liked using Stubbs for longer cooks and it id is good to add mid cook because it doesn't have the smoke like regular K. That said I'll be heading down to HD to pickup my 10 bags of regular K. I have one bag left from the same sale last year (9.99 for the 2-pack.

Back