Beef........!! Who knows!!!

GlenM

TVWBB Member
So i'm browsing through the meat section at the local supermarket.......as we do! :) and i come across this roast / joint that does not state what it is!

Seen a member of staff..so i ask excuse me do you know what this is........Uh....Dunno beef i think!!! Ok well i know that but is it brisket, loin or ?....Dunno.....ahh what the heck i'll buy it - i'll try it and take a punt (besides sometimes i dont mind tryin to make somethin outta nothin) :D

So it reads 'marinated' should i leave it at that!.....No i'm going to make up an Indian paste / sauce and low n slow it in that

Into a foil tray cover with foil - bottom shelf of bullet @ 225 for 4 x hrs

then take it out of container and finish top shelf......came out very good the low n slow tenderised the heck out of it, one complaint the marinade they used had so much salt in their it was a bit overpowering anyway made a gravy with a hint of Indian spice and it was all good......still dont know what is was...looked like brisket to me!

Thanks for looking....and here dig in!

I love it. You can take anything and cook it the way we do and create something wonderful. Nice job!

So what did it taste like ? Roast beef ? Chuck roast ? Pot roast ? Brisket ? Hamburger ?

Back