Beef Tenderloin

Don Cash

TVWBB Gold Member
Continuing with the "saving money after an awesome vacation" theme we pulled a beef tenderloin out of the freezer.

Rubbed it with a paste made from leftover sage, rosemary, garlic and olive oil from the vacay. Green beans coated with olive oil and S&P.

IMG_0311.jpg

On at around 250*

IMG_0312.jpg

Needed to bump the temps way up at the end to get it done at a reasonable hour since it didn't get to come down to room temp before going on (probably a better weekend cook).

IMG_0313.jpg

Then on direct to sear.

IMG_0314.jpg

Off and resting...

IMG_0315.jpg

...while the green beans cooked.

IMG_0316.jpg

Everything done.

IMG_0317.jpg

...Plated with some inside butter potatoes. Nailed it!

IMG_0319.jpg

Thanks for looking!

...Plated with some inside butter potatoes. Nailed it!

IMG_0319.jpg

You betcha Don, you nailed it perfectly! Fantabulous meal and photos!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Nailed it! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Right on buddy.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Don Cash:
Continuing with the "saving money after an awesome vacation" theme we pulled a beef tenderloin out of the freezer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If this is what it's like in the lean times at your place I'd like to put myself up for adoption.
icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Don Cash:

Nailed it!
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You certainly did! Looks perfectly cooked.

I completely agree with Chad - are you taking any boarders, Don?

Hey, can we use that beefalicious tenderloin pic in the dictionary for the definition of "nailed it"? Perfection, Don!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Nailed it! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You said it
Nailed it! Mike said it
Nailed it! Gary said it
Nailed it! John said it
and so am I

Perfect post

Really nice! And you said you should have waited for a weekend! How much gooder could it possibly get?!

And that's a nice looking veggie cooker you have there, Don. Do you know where it can be found?

Rich

Back