BBQ Chicken Flatbread Pizza

Bob Correll

R.I.P. 3/31/2022
Jo Anne is taking a Master Gardener class on Wednesday evenings for the next several weeks, so it will be Guy's Night on Wednesdays for the next several weeks.

Last night it was spicy flatbread pizzas.
Toppings of bbq sauce, leftover grilled chicken thigh meat, jalapeno & hot cherry peppers, onions, minced garlic, and pizza cheese.
Oh, and a sprinkle of red pepper flakes on top
icon_redface.gif

IMGP9314.JPG

One on.
IMGP9321.JPG

Two on.
IMGP9322.JPG

Bout did.
IMGP9327.JPG

Guys don't need no stinkin' plates.
IMGP9329.JPG

Easiest pies I've ever made, and my son and I agreed, best pizzas in many a moon.

Smile, hug your loved ones and pet your pets today, please.

Bob, that's some great looking pies. I love that tandori bread, I've never thought of using it for pizza. Excellent idea.

Looks delish. The wife's been itching to make pizza on the grill. She wants to make her own dough, though.

Looks great Bob! Not a big fan of Naan bread,But then again i have never made Pizza´s out of it.(yet)

Killer meal 4 sure!

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">.........................................</span>? THIS ?

IMGP9329.JPG

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">.......................................</span>LOOKS PIZZA PERFECT!!

i'd eet three of those pies just watching the draft tonight...
I'll bet those hit the spot with every bite!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Joel Kiess:
Like the idea of pizza on naan! Gotta try that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This.

Great post. I've gotta try it.

Hey Bob - nice work. Looks really tasty from here.

I haven't done them on the grill but I often do a similar thing with pocketless pita bread on a pizza screen in the oven at 500 deg. I like using the Kronos brand. It's available in a lot of Indian, Greek and Asian markets around here.

Very similar.

Great looking photos, and the end results are looking great.

Excellent way to whip up something quick, as I usually have a bag in the freezer (great for sanwiches, appetizers, etc).

Back