Ban Wolgast!

Shaun R

TVWBB Hall of Fame
Every time I look at his posts pictures I start to drool. Then my wife catches me and says "When are you going to make something like that"? I have a feeling I am not the only guy that is now expected to take his cooking techniques and ingredients up a notch or two. Lampe your next!
icon_mad.gif

Psst, Wolgast please keep em' coming. Great Job!
You too Jim.
icon_razz.gif

More to the point no need to ban him what we need is a black op ans send someone to break or steal his friggin cameras , He makeing some of us look real bad
icon_redface.gif

No, don't run him off yet! I am trying to learn from him and Jim (Poet an didn't know it). Once I get the cooks down then run em off!
icon_biggrin.gif

First of all when i saw this topic i think my heart skipped one beat
icon_smile.gif

Shaun funny post
icon_biggrin.gif

But i can just say that im so happy that i found this forum,a year ago i was stuck on my 4 different meals of the grill.

But u all have inspired me to try out so mutch more.

My "best" dish i hope have not even crossed my mind,and thats what im aiming for every cook.

In sweden ppl just think your nuts when talking about grilling/bbq,couse they dont know what bbq is.

And im just aiming to change the meaning of the "W" in tvwbb
icon_wink.gif

A great laugh reading this thx.

Originally posted by Wolgast:

But u all have inspired me to try out so mutch more.

My "best" dish i hope have not even crossed my mind,and thats what im aiming for every cook.

And im just aiming to change the meaning of the "W" in tvwbb
icon_wink.gif

QUOTE]

I'm aiming for every cook?

This is going to end badly. Mark my words... eventually we're going to see some great pictures of some unrecognizable meat cooked on CI grates, served on two plates, with beer on IKEA furniture.

We will all marvel at the photos and ask for the recipe and it will turn out that he barbequed the other "other white meat" Lampe. Next will be a spate of posts asking where they can get Lampe in Waxahatchie or Sacramento, or wherever.

Please don't measure the smoke ring... that's for another great cook Bryan (wherever he's gone).

Hmmm... I wonder if Wolgast has already done a test run???

Kidding aside... keep going Wolgast. You are cooking some great looking food.

Ron

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jim Lampe:
I'm gonna list my camera on eBay. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll buy it Jim, to hopefully improve my cooks!

Daniel, hope you notice that I stayed out of the discussion, I knew you were sleeping
icon_smile.gif

in the USA we call this being a suck-up
icon_biggrin.gif

Jim: hehe

Bob Correll:I wouldent aim for you any way,you and me are on the same side.

Besides i dont like like "chicken" skin
icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bob Correll:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jim Lampe:
I'm gonna list my camera on eBay. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I'll buy it Jim, to hopefully improve my cooks! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Might as well, nothing else has worked!

badabum
icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Guy Wallace:
More to the point no need to ban him what we need is a black op ans send someone to break or steal his friggin cameras , He makeing some of us look real bad
icon_redface.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I tried to steal Jim's camera one night but his dog got me right between my legs.
icon_eek.gif

The camera certainly helps. I use the camera on my iPhone because it's quickest and easiet. It doesn't do half the stuff I cook any justice...but even beyond camera quality, Daniel sure knows how to choreograph one helluva photoshoot when it comes to food. Doesn't hurt that his execution is top flight either.

But back on subject...yeah, ban the SOB. LOL

w0w travis, that sounds like a slam on Bob's cookin' posts...
...or did i read it wrong...? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>No slam. Just a one-liner with rimshot.
icon_wink.gif

Back