Ban Wolgast!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Shaun R:
Every time I look at his posts pictures I start to drool. Then my wife catches me and says "When are you going to make something like that"? I have a feeling I am not the only guy that is now expected to take his cooking techniques and ingredients up a notch or two. Lampe your next!
icon_mad.gif

Psst, Wolgast please keep em' coming. Great Job!
You too Jim.
icon_razz.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>I had a great comeback for your wife's question, but I'm working on controlling my "leap before you look" mentality. Now, if my wife reads this post, I won't have to sleep in the car. Wolgast, keep up the great posts!

Ban him me arse..I am inviting him to be my house guest. Point his Swedish butt towards the grills, throw my golf clubs in the truck, and ask him what time the food will be done.
wsmsmile8gm.gif

This thread is just too funny !!!

I suggested, in the "Just Conversation" TVWB "Get Together" thread, that we should schedule the first International "Meat and Greet" at Wolgast's
icon_biggrin.gif
I figure us Old Guys need to recognize this young kid's contributions, even IF we can't always identify what cuts of meat he's using
icon_biggrin.gif

Dean...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by John Frailey:
Ban him me arse..I am inviting him to be my house guest. Point his Swedish butt towards the grills, throw my golf clubs in the truck, and ask him what time the food will be done.
wsmsmile8gm.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO

Ship that bum out my way when you're done with him. I'm a mojito aficianado and I find it brutally difficult to squeeze limes, muddle mint, make simple syrup, pour rum...and everything else involved with making one extremely tough to do when I have to slave over a grill concurrently. It'd be nice to sit back and get ****faced and periodically have a plate of food set in front of me so I could line the stomach with enough to enable me to continue drinking. LOL

He can even bring the missus.

Back