Baby backs and moinks.

Mike Cosgrove

TVWBB Diamond Member
Had a productive day, went to a Penzeys store, loved it, got some good stuff, also took a little road trip to Wisconsin to get some beer because liquor stores are closed on Sunday, picked up some New Glarus, good stuff.
Ribs rubbed with my favorite Wee Willys.
ribsandmoinks001.jpg

Moinks seasoned with Northwoods Fire.
ribsandmoinks007.jpg

Both Grills working at once.
ribsandmoinks012.jpg

Shoveled a path to my lonely fire pit.
ribsandmoinks013.jpg

Moinks ready.
ribsandmoinks014.jpg

This has never happened to me before, the bones just fell right out and separated, not what I was expecting but hey, nobody complained.
ribsandmoinks016.jpg

Plated.
ribsandmoinks017.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Good looking plate of food Mike! Butt beware you will be getting the JL "talk" about the lack of food on your plate! ;):cool:
But it's all in fun and I get it quite frequently!

What!!! Liquor stores closed on Sundays that's an outrage!! We have beer from 6:00 am to 2:00 am we only wait 4 hours for beer. Sorry... Ribs ad Moinks look good.:)

Good looking plate of food Mike! Butt beware you will be getting the JL "talk" about the lack of food on your plate! ;):cool:
But it's all in fun and I get it quite frequently!

@Tim, agreed, ribs were yummy, @Mike, it was the wifes plate but I know what you're saying.:cool:

What!!! Liquor stores closed on Sundays that's an outrage!! We have beer from 6:00 am to 2:00 am we only wait 4 hours for beer. Sorry... Ribs ad Moinks look good.:)

I know, theres actually a bill about to be voted on to changd that but if you ask the liquor store owners they like the day off.

Looks super good Mike! I've been craving some ribs so I think I will have to remedy that pretty quickly!

Back