Baby back ribs & pizza

Nate Frost

TVWBB All-Star
Cooked up another rack on the mini today since one of my girls really wanted some more; they're going to be leftovers during the week. These turned out better than yesterday, probably because I wasn't rushed for time. These when on with a rub then got an apple cider vinegar and brown sugar glaze.
image_144.jpeg

image_145.jpeg

image_146.jpeg

image_147.jpeg

image_148.jpeg

image_149.jpeg

Made pizza dough this morning. Cheese pizza, bacon jalapeño pizza, & tomatoe basil (no sauce on this one, just fresh garden picked tomatoe from my mother & father inlaws garden.)

Cooked up some bacon on the mini after the ribs were done.
image_150.jpeg

image_151.jpeg

image_152.jpeg

image_153.jpeg

image_154.jpeg

image_155.jpeg

image_159.jpeg

image_158.jpeg

image_156.jpeg

You're putting forth some mighty fine cooks Nate. I don't thing baby backs could get any more perfect that than and the pizza is superb.

Nate you got that beautiful mahogany color on those ribs which keeps us all coming back. Great job. I love your pizza. We are cooking pizza tonight and I can only hope mine comes close to those pies. Great job!

Nate, ribs and pizza that's the way to go. Everything looks delicious, ribs with that nice smoke ring and those pizzas done perfect.

Way too go, Nate. I got to hand it to you for standing in front of that kettle pizza yesterday. Nothing like standing in front of a 700 degree oven on a 100 degree day.

Back