Asian Tuna Steaks

Don Cash

TVWBB Gold Member
I got these grates for Christmas and just never got around to using them until tonight...

IMG_0103.jpg

Well, looky there. Stir fry is on the menu next week.

IMG_0104.jpg

Tuna steaks in an Asian marinade that Leigh-Ann made...not sure what it was (she upstairs giving Campbell a bath) but it has soy, ginger, garlic, etc. in it. Green beans and cipollini onions.

IMG_0106.jpg

Onions getting a head start.

IMG_0109.jpg

Then added to the green beans drizzled with the same marinade as the tuna.

IMG_0110.jpg

Done and resting in some foil while the tuna gets a quick sear.

IMG_0111.jpg

Tuna on.

IMG_0112.jpg

Everything done.

IMG_0113.jpg

Pulled a "Tom Sawyer" on Campbell..."It's fun to clean the pollen off the table". Worked like a charm!
icon_biggrin.gif

IMG_0108.jpg

Plated with some quinoa.

IMG_0115.jpg

Thanks for looking!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Great healthy meal! Love the grill marks on the tuna. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
And Campbell is a button.

Excellent healthy meal Don! Everything looks delicious! I use to pull something like you do with our kids, but now they are gone from home, it won't work telling the wife!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Very nice, Don! What a great looking meal. I love grilled tuna, and yours looks absolutely perfect. Nicely done.

Mike

You rocked it Don! Boy, you guys sure are having the weather out there. It's funny because i'm so used to hearing it about us from everyone else.
icon_smile.gif

Never had tuna...And if i would it should be cooked by you! Everything looks great. Campbell is as qute as always!

Great looking cook on your new grate Don!
You take great pics, sober
icon_biggrin.gif

Years ago I tricked my son and daughter into painting our picket fence for 5 cents per slat.
After each had painted a few, they did the math, decided it was too little pay for the work involved, and went on strike.

Great looking meal and pics Don! Its also great seeing you posting again your posts are always inspirational!

Yes, Don.
I have this too grating and first thing, I could think of was in the midst of the wok
icon_biggrin.gif
We'll see how it would work.
Your CI tuna but it looks fantastic.
I never tuna steak on the Weber, but will probably be on my list.
Very nice.

Back