Are there any dealers who offer a discount on Weber Q's, specifically the 1200.

ChrisG

TVWBB Member
The side tables (yes, there's a possibility of adding a pair to my 1000) and taller lid with the thermometer, (and yes, I installed one in my 1000) make me consider getting one. At $260 shipped from most sellers, it's not silly money but I have a lot of personal issues with paying retail... ;)

I would never pay retail for a Q grill. They can be had for 1/5th the price or less used. Maybe a good cleaning and some new grates are all that most require to get back to prime cooking condition. Maybe some painting if you are up to it.

As and example:

1723777850081.png

I would never pay retail for a Q grill. They can be had for 1/5th the price or less used. Maybe a good cleaning and some new grates are all that most require to get back to prime cooking condition. Maybe some painting if you are up to it.

As and example:

View attachment 98139
Yeah but few of you guys live in small town Idaho. It's rare to find good stuff locally. I've looked. I did find I could save a little on a new, shipped free, grill on ebay but I'm in no hurry to change from the 1000 as I've just barely begun to use it and, honestly, the thermometer was the main feature I was missing. The taller lid and side shelves would really just be a bonus. If I catch something on craigslist locally, I may take advantage of that but more and more seems to be going to FB marketplace and I won't have anything to do with FB. I sure won't register so I can shop it. In the end, I'll probably just continue to use the Q1000. While I didn't mind doing a little work on my Silver B, I'm not really a shop guy. These days, most work I need done is hired out. A luxury of aging (?) and having the spare money to do it, I suppose. ;)

Back