Anyone else having problems with photobucket...Again

Rich Dahl

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
I can get in and the gallery comes up but when I click on a picture to load onto the forum it goes to that page but I just get the spinning wait thingy and the picture never comes up so I can copy it.

EDIT:

Never mind I found the Adblocker I installed was keeping the picture from being shared. I disabled Photobucket in the Adblocker and it works fine now.

Last edited:
There are a LOT of problems after their sw upgrade. Lots of paying and non-paying (me) customers can't log in. Enter the credentials , enter , get booted back to log in page.

When I finally do get in, I hit "upload" and it boots me back to the login page. I've never experienced this before.

Switched to imgur after being on p.b. for 5+ years.

There are a LOT of problems after their sw upgrade. Lots of paying and non-paying (me) customers can't log in. Enter the credentials , enter , get booted back to log in page.

When I finally do get in, I hit "upload" and it boots me back to the login page. I've never experienced this before.

Agree with what you say Len. PB has been a PITA to me. It did improve dramatically when I went from the free and paid for the ad free service. But when that expires I will be ready to move on to something else.

Glad I saw this thread. I'm a non paying customer also. Ever since my iPhone upgraded to IOS 10.whatever, once I select the photos to upload, it won't go any further. SERIOUS PITA!!!! That's why I haven't been posting. Can't get pics to upload!!

Thank you Len..I am so done with Photobucket.

Test photo.

1Qn9eNp.jpg
[/IMG]

It worked, i had to send some pic's of me for a Family Tree get together in Canada my Sister was attending last weekend. 7th Heaven run at Whistler-Backcomb...last photo using Photobucket, two thumbs up.

Last edited:
Great pic, Jeff. I've been to W-B once. Loved it and am dying to go back.

I'm in the process of moving everything to Amazon Prime Photo. Unlimited storage and you can share w/ family members. Unfortunately, we have thousands of pics to move and the process seems to get hung up every time I try. We've gotten about 1/3 through our photos and I'm continuing to try and move them. Most of them are junk, I'll admit. But my wife refuses to 'thin the herd', so we have 5 versions of the exact same thing very often and only one that's worth keeping. :) Nice thing is, if you're using their iOS app, you can set it so your photos are automatically uploaded from your device when you open the app. A friend of mine has been using it and every few weeks when he knows he'll be home and on wifi for a bit, he opens the app, lets everything upload, then clears his phone.

I emailed Photobucket and asked if there was an issue or if I was doing something wrong. No answer. So, I've switched to Flickr for my photo storage.

Back