Any race fans here.

Jason in CA

TVWBB All-Star
I've gotten to the point where I only watch a few races a year, and I don't sit through the whole thing. Daytona is of course one I watch. Or at least have the TV on and check in now and then.

Now it's time to figure out what's going on the grill.

If the Super Bowl leads to a spike in chicken wings sales, does the Daytona 500 have the same effect for Skoal, Red Man and Keystone Light?;)

I went through a NASCAR phase. I haven't watched it in a few years, but Daytona was always fun along with Talladega.

I'm a fan. I grew up watching Dale Earnhardt. I stopped watching for a few years due to being sick of seeing Jimmie Johnson win. I'm back in now though. In the last 3 years I've been to Talladega twice, Martinsville, and the Daytona 500 last year. We're going to Talladega again in April and Kansas in October.

I just watched about 10 minutes of it. It's funny listing to the race announcers commentary on a virtual thing. Race fans will get a chuckle from it. It obviously can't replace the real thing but I'm laughing as they are playing it up like they would an on location live event.

Back