Any race fans here.

Jason in CA

TVWBB All-Star
I've gotten to the point where I only watch a few races a year, and I don't sit through the whole thing. Daytona is of course one I watch. Or at least have the TV on and check in now and then.

Now it's time to figure out what's going on the grill.

Brad Olson

TVWBB Wizard
If the Super Bowl leads to a spike in chicken wings sales, does the Daytona 500 have the same effect for Skoal, Red Man and Keystone Light?;)

Dustin Dorsey

TVWBB Platinum Member
I went through a NASCAR phase. I haven't watched it in a few years, but Daytona was always fun along with Talladega.

Steven P (Tupelo)

TVWBB Super Fan
I'm a fan. I grew up watching Dale Earnhardt. I stopped watching for a few years due to being sick of seeing Jimmie Johnson win. I'm back in now though. In the last 3 years I've been to Talladega twice, Martinsville, and the Daytona 500 last year. We're going to Talladega again in April and Kansas in October.

Jason in CA

TVWBB All-Star
Someone told me about this. I think I might have to check one out. I like having a weekend race on in the background while BBQ'ing. And this could be funny for a few minutes.

Jason in CA

TVWBB All-Star
I just watched about 10 minutes of it. It's funny listing to the race announcers commentary on a virtual thing. Race fans will get a chuckle from it. It obviously can't replace the real thing but I'm laughing as they are playing it up like they would an on location live event.