Any Bargain Covers?

I have no experience with the KK covers, but I know a couple months ago, I had read some where that they are great covers and I think the price is really reasonable. Probably something I would be looking into if I needed a cover.

Rich that seems pretty low stealing a grill of the deck. I have a fenced in yard and my grill cannot be seen from the street does not mean someone could not go back there and see it at night. Not heard of that happening in my neighborhood but lots of people leave the garage doors open during the day and golf clubs in the garage have disappeared on occasions not in my subdivision but others.

The current Kenmore Elite covers are pretty nice. I have the 56" x 25" x 44" one for a Silver B and it's made from a water-resistant fabric.

It's a little tall so the it covers the entire grill down to the wheels and then some, so it's not the best fit, but it has some nice features like handles that are sewn on and built-in vents so that it doesn't get blown off.

$50 is the regular price, it's often on sale for $40 or lower.

Thanks to all for the links for better or worse going to go with the Weber 7107 found it on ebay for $36.00 so going to give it a shot. Seller has really good reviews so we will see. Here is the link if anyone is interested.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Weber-7107...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

Brian thanks for posting this link. I ordered this one too. It's a perfect fit for my genesis 1000. Great price.

The weber covers are kind of thin. But they are a soft material that doesn't scratch the grill. And my deck is covered. The weber covers on my silver A is two years and still looks fine.

Back