Another Bud Saying Hello

Bud Brewer

I just logged in for the first time and see another Bud saying Hello, so I thought I better do the same!

My name is Bud Brewer and I'm from a small town just outside Indianapolis. Grilled for years, but got the smoking bug a couple years ago. Just purchased a 22.5 WSM and have been reading a lot about techniques and mods. Look forward to learning from all of you...and maybe sharing a thought or two.

Hello Bud. Welcome to the forum! Lots of great people and great information here. Looking forward to seeing photos of your cooks.

Welcome aboard Bud. As Mark said, lots of great people and great info here. Be sure to check out the link at the top of the page for the Weber Virtual Bullet part of the site. Chris has many wonderful articles and tutorials on all aspects of the WSM, from cooking to mods and more. Best overall resource I have found. Enjoy the site and looking forward to pics of your cooks.

Hey Bud! Love your family name... we have a few Brewers in this neck of the woods also.
Any question you may have most certainly will be answered here.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome Bud and looking forward to seeing some cooks. your going to have lots of fun with that 22.5.

Back