Anniversary "Night Out"...

Don Cash

TVWBB Gold Member
Tonight is the 9 year anniversary of being married to the love of my life. We've been spending like a government trying to stimulate job growth lately so we decided to go to our favorite, local steak joint instead of some fancy, dancy chain. It was a fantastic meal.

We had a few mojitos while our "server" snapped some beans. The chef was extremely accommodating and let me take pictures throughout the entire meal. I must say, he cooked this meal exactly like I would have; his mis en place was impeccable
icon_smile.gif
. He put the mushrooms on for about five minutes, indirect before adding the steaks...3.5 minutes a side, rotating half way through. The steaks and shrooms rested while he cooked the green beans. Everything was done about 10 minutes later...and a phenomenal anniversary meal was had by my beautiful wife and myself...

IMG_3419.jpg

Thanks for viewing!!

Happpy Anniversary!

I'd for sure hire you to cook for ours!
Are you free in October??

Outstanding cook, and great looking family Don!!

Happy Anniversary to Mr. and Mrs. Cash. Time flies so enjoy every moment, including all the ups and downs. My girl and I have our 25th this summer.
icon_wink.gif

WOW Don - What a fantastic post - I have to say I think you went to the right Steak Joint, and certainly with the right people. You have two beautiful girls and I absolutely fell in love with your server. She is gorgeous. Happy Anniversary to you and your wife. I can still remember my 9th Anniversary in Alaska. It was back in 1970. Excuse me; I got a small speck of dirt in my eye. My beautiful wife Del and I will be celebrating our 50th anniversary next January. Thanks for sharing and the best to you and your family. Bob Bailey

Congratulations Don!
...both your 9th anniversary and creating that marvelous meal for your beautiful family!
Outstanding!

Big congrats to you and you're wife! I don't think you could have pulled it off any better. Well done!

Back