Amazon Prime Big Deal Days

If those are 7mm rods, you will not like them. The picture only shows 14 rods per grate and most 7mm grates have 16.
The description says this
  • Material: The grill grates replacement for weber is made of solid stainless steel. There are 16 rods per section, at 1/4 "each, while the original Weber porcelain has only 13 wire rods. The stainless steel grill grate is not only evenly heated, but also evenly spaced grilles will leave beautiful grill marks on the food, increasing the interest of barbecue

The only fire igniter kits are pretty reasonable now too. I wish I could just buy the little chamber piece. Idk that I’ve seen the actual igniter like that ever fail. My performer I had to replace the tube a couple times, but the igniter was always fine.

The description says this
  • Material: The grill grates replacement for weber is made of solid stainless steel. There are 16 rods per section, at 1/4 "each, while the original Weber porcelain has only 13 wire rods. The stainless steel grill grate is not only evenly heated, but also evenly spaced grilles will leave beautiful grill marks on the food, increasing the interest of barbecue
1/4" is not 7mm. But if you buy some, let me know if they are legit. I need some grates for rehabs.

1728422628604.png

You guys might want to think about that Family Member account that is free but I believe it makes each person's purchases private. Hiding the Credit Card/Debit Card bill is another situation however.

Back