Amazon BBQMall Grill Table Stand Cart $219

Looks decent, I might skip the full construction of the “rotisserie carriage” for that, my time has got to be worth something, right?

I wonder how much commission Weber gets for each unit sold?

Or just another instance of intellectual property theft…

But hey, it doesn’t really matter, right?

Probably theft, you’re right but, as an option, I’m interested. They are offering the design as an option for several kettle designs which I think might be a way to dodge the “intellectual property” issue. Reasonable thought though John.

Performer patents issued in the 90 have expired.

Im not a lawyer but I don't see any infringement on trademarks or anything that could likely be copyrighted.

Performer patents issued in the 90 have expired.

Im not a lawyer but I don't see any infringement on trademarks or anything that could likely be copyrighted.
Good point! So, now I WON’T feel any guilt about getting one?
OK, I added it to the wish list. Enablers!!!

We will all be waiting for an action photo.

When I saw this photo it made me laugh. I was thinking the lady in blue wanted a veggie kabob, and this is what she was served :D

81V1mBmbbZL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

When I saw this photo it made me laugh. I was thinking the lady in blue wanted a veggie kabob, and this is what she was served :D

That picture made me laugh too. What the hell is in that thing, looks like a 26” from here.

No one at my party ever looked like that!
I don’t know if I will get it assembled before the “Duke” birthday party (the 27th) but, maybe.
This year the party is a five grill set up, appetizers and BYOB!
RSVP appreciated.

Ok, that was a much easier “sell” to my loving wife! She said…
”For all the time you’d take designing, building, swearing when something didn’t fit, it’s a no brained for me!” So, it should be here next week! Will review when it’s built.
So, do I have the best wife in the world!?
Has it come in yet?

Back