Almost one year

BobW

TVWBB Fan
just about one year on a CL find and restoration. Never had a better Gas grill, used 3-4 times a week and shows almost NO wear!! Other box store grills I've had would be ready for a [at least] new set of bars (or plates) by now. I'm a true believer :) Thanks so much to all the members here that inspired and influenced, great group!
grill_zpsxb6sy7ww.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hard to beat those 1000 series grills, I've had mine for 17 years and still has the original grates and burners. Only thing I've replaced is the flavorizer bars with EBays rcplanebuyers SS ones.

Great looking Genesis. I have had mine for almost a year and it is probably used at least once or twice most weeks. Just keeps working. When I got mine, did not change any grates, flavorizer bars, gas tubes and have no idea how old they were last year. Did have to recently change the hose and regulator. You have a great grill that will last for many, many more years. These older Genesis grills are probably the best grill investment I have ever made. Yours looks great!!

I've only had my Genny A-Silver for a few months, but I really like it. Mine is still all original. I probably went through 4 off brand grills in the time period the previous owners were using it. I expect it to last many years.

Good post. I absolutely LOVE my rehabbed 1000 too. Night and day difference from all my prior no weber grills.

Back