Air Fryer?

russ olin

TVWBB Platinum Member
Hey guys & gals,

We got a question about a air fryer. We are looking into getting a newer air fryer and wanted to ask you all what you all have?
Which models do you like, not like ect. We have a older one that spins around. Would like to update it a little.
Something that's good for fries, wings stuff like that.
Recently we did buy a meat slicer from Chris Allinghams review. He was spot on its a great unit.
Thanks everyone,
Russ & Deb

1619968325088.jpeg

We had a Gowise go belly up. I ended up getting the Cuisinart TOA-65. It’s an air fryer and a toaster oven. I really like it. I can air fry all the same stuff as before, but it also is a very good toaster oven. It does wonderful wings and sweet potato fries. With it only being the two of us, we’ve been using it as an oven.

I never like having to shake the basket. I had the handle pop off on 2 occasions. The reliability of the 5.7 qt. Gowise was poor and parts were crazy expensive. I would not recommend that brand.

As to the down size of the TOA-65, it takes up 1 1/2 times more counter space than the Gowise and cost was high at $275. That being said, I was looking at either the Corosi. (Old style, over $100) and the Phillips (old style, $250) so I figured the Cuisinart cost wasn’t too bad.

I have had it a month now and use it a lot....

My 2 cents.....

Last edited:
I won one through work last year, not sure of the model.
Pammi uses it for a bunch of stuff, I've used it for wings once, buffalo cauliflower a couple times and taters once.
I really like it!

We got this https://www.samsclub.com/p/ninja-fo...ection-toaster/prod24963075?xid=plp_product_1
Great unit. I love that it flips up. What I don't love is how short the opening is. A bit difficult to get things in and out or to see what is happening for this 6'1 guy
But it performs fantastic. Amazing even
Yep, we have the same one. What we liked is it does flip up, saving counterspace.
Preheats in seconds compared to many, many minutes in a oven.
Takes a little getting used to with the air broil, air fry , air roast or bake selections.

We've had the Cuisinart TOA-60 for about 2 years. It has dial controls instead of the digital TOA-65. Ours works great and we use it a lot. However, I read that the dials are easily broken so I baby them. I like the TOA-65 controls better. Next time.

Back