Accessories

One of my favorites is the vice grip grate tool. Fits any size grate.

IMG_3556.jpg

IMG_3555.jpg

IMG_3554.jpg

IMG_3553.jpg

I use most of the below on both my kettles and WSMs.

Must haves (for me)
500’ HD Foil (Sams or rest depot), Chimney, welding gloves, food tongs, charcoal tongs, latex gloves for food prep, Instant read thermo.

Makes life easier
Half & Full steam pans (The SS ones and the disposable alum. ones) Large galvanized ash can (~30 gal), Metal ice scoop for reusing charcoal, silicon food gloves (I have the Raichlen ones) , sauté pan just for the grill, grill brush (I prefer the ones with replaceable heads), meat thermometers, Pam spray (2 pk of the larges 8 ozat Sams is only $5), a garden with fresh herbs, pizza stone.

Also for the WSMs I use the deep fry thermos in the vent to check temp. They are easy to calibrate and if the get dropped/broken/lost, I am only out a few bucks.

Oh lets see. A good pair of heavy welders gloves, a long pair of tongs, 2 spatula's 1 wide (for slipping under butts and larger chunks of meat) and 1 a little less wider than the first ( burgers and dogs) both with long handles, okay my chimney and my digital therm and something to keep my beer cold.

Cajun Bandit kettle conversion, Cajun Bandit Stacker, Cajun Bandit reversible rotisserie ring, Rib-O-Lator, EZ- Que cradle rotisserie, Harbor Freight Piezo starter Weed torch and Thirdeye's Third Hand grate lifter. Not in that order, but these are items that get the most use on my Performer and Master-Touch.

Back