A Swing At Burgers

B.A. Poole

TVWBB Fan
I don't griddle, but I see stuff on here and.....🤔😏

I don't have a proper griddle, but I have cast iron pizza pan and I pressed it into service. A little sweet onion, cheddar cheese, fried egg, spinach and tomato slice on a steamed Brioche bun. I could get to like this smashed burger thing the kids are all doing 😉.

Attachments

• 20240623_173352.jpg
    20240623_173352.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 58
  • 20240623_173625.jpg
    20240623_173625.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 56
  • 20240623_175254.jpg
    20240623_175254.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 56
People wrinkle up their nose at the egg, until they try it. Hangover burger...huh, well I'll be. Seems ironic for a teetotaler like myself. 😁
That looks good but IMO the egg yolk needs to be a little runny. I LOVE these burgers with bacon and egg, whatever they're called - and I
haven't had a hangover in at least as long as Bruno, I bet. :LOL:
If you're not averse to runny yolks, try that next time. Very messy but SO good!

Oh and great improv!

I don't griddle, but I see stuff on here and.....🤔😏

I don't have a proper griddle, but I have cast iron pizza pan and I pressed it into service. A little sweet onion, cheddar cheese, fried egg, spinach and tomato slice on a steamed Brioche bun. I could get to like this smashed burger thing the kids are all doing 😉.

Those burgers look amazing. And great use of the pizza pan!

That looks good but IMO the egg yolk needs to be a little runny. I LOVE these burgers with bacon and egg, whatever they're called - and I
haven't had a hangover in at least as long as Bruno, I bet. :LOL:
If you're not averse to runny yolks, try that next time. Very messy but SO good!

Oh and great improv!
A little soft would be fine, however my spouse has dietary restrictions that this would violate.

Hmmm what to do today. Oh screw it. Last time I made nice burgers they xxxxxx. This time, they were a smash.

20240716_201322.jpg

Yes that is chick peas and stuff in there. Not by choice. Lodge thrown in the middle, work well. Even the swmbo, was quiet.

I think these would be best with fatty burgers, cooked and directly slid on a bun. No waiting.

Back