8 days in the woods

CaseT

TVWBB Platinum Member
Just got back from spending 8 days in the woods. I didn't take a Weber this trip. We did all our cooking on the Solostove Bonfire with the Gabby Grill 18" Santa Maria attachment (made for the 18" Weber Kettle) and the Blackstone 22" flat top. If you have a Weber kettle and don't have the Gabby Grill attachment you should get one.

53027709517_751e254567_c.jpg

53028681555_6d70850358_c.jpg

53028681570_30474c9fe1_c.jpg

53028468884_915f9d86b3_c.jpg

I agree 100% with the Santa Maria attachment for your 22" kettle or WSM. I have the OnlyFire w/rotisserie and am more than happy with it. The OnlyFire grate lifts out of the frame and you can drop in the 22" grate of your choice. It also comes in for less than the Gabby 22" and includes the rotisserie. Gabby's does make several sizes. so you're not limited to the 22". As far as quality, I've had mine for 2 years and see no signs of wear and tear.
Either way, once you've cooked over an open fire and experienced the unique flavors it imparts to the cook.

I agree 100% with the Santa Maria attachment for your 22" kettle or WSM. I have the OnlyFire w/rotisserie and am more than happy with it. The OnlyFire grate lifts out of the frame and you can drop in the 22" grate of your choice. It also comes in for less than the Gabby 22" and includes the rotisserie. Gabby's does make several sizes. so you're not limited to the 22". As far as quality, I've had mine for 2 years and see no signs of wear and tear.
Either way, once you've cooked over an open fire and experienced the unique flavors it imparts to the cook.
You can get the rotisserie for the Gabby too. I didn't as I already have a rotisserie that I can use with it. When I bought the Gabby grill Onlyfire wasn't making the Santa Maria unit. Gabby Grill is a small operation and I like to support small businesses so I don't have a problem paying a bit more. Not to mention their customer service is hands down awesome. Gabby grill has units that ft the 14" - 22" Webers.

I have the Gabby's 22" with rotisserie which I have not tried yet. First cook with some chicken pieces.

Attachments

• IMG_5237.jpg
    IMG_5237.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 11

Back