4 racks baby backs

Brett-EDH

TVWBB Olympian
I think it was @EricV who just did some backs. They looked really good so call me inspired.

Not usually a huge fan of these due to the low fat content of the meat. I’ll overcome that with a butter and rub wrap, possibly, depending how this cook goes.

Running leftover JD, fresh B&B briqs, apple and cherry woods. Target is 250° for two hours then wrap then tack up once tender, say 202°F.

The greatest thing about the WSK is set it and forget it. It holds temps like a tank. Stable and predictable.

1720393990781.jpeg

1720394011172.jpeg

Dinner is at 7p. For 8 people, I think.

Wrapped with butter and additional rub

1720413959563.jpeg

Everyone jumped in before I could grab a sliced shot.

1720414003988.jpeg

Close up

1720414044874.jpeg

This was a celebration dinner. We sold our last home. What a relief! Cheers!!!🥂

If you’ve never had Dom and want something truly special, this is worth the spend.

1720414101376.jpeg

These were by far my best back ribs ever. 3.5 hours total cook time including a one hour wrap. The rub was my own mashup. I did take notes if you’re interested in the measurements. I’ll definitely make this rub again.

Wrapped with butter and additional rub

View attachment 95351

Everyone jumped in before I could grab a sliced shot.

View attachment 95352

Close up

View attachment 95353

This was a celebration dinner. We sold our last home. What a relief! Cheers!!!🥂

If you’ve never had Dom and want something truly special, this is worth the spend.

View attachment 95354

These were by far my best back ribs ever. 3.5 hours total cook time including a one hour wrap. The rub was my own mashup. I did take notes if you’re interested in the measurements. I’ll definitely make this rub again.
Congrats on the new home and selling the old one, a worthy meal for the occasion. :)

Great job all the way around. Selling and getting into your new house and that awesome cook. Congrats again.:)

Back