30something 26"er at work.

Jim Lampe

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
RoadSide Chicken, halved Yukons, a coupla peppers and sliced pickles on board (not all at once
icon_wink.gif
)
DSCN2816.jpg
DSCN2819.jpg
DSCN2821.jpg
DSCN2820.jpg
DSCN2822.jpg

Slice up the pickles - flavour them with a dash of rice wine vinegar, pour a(nother) glass of Chianti, plate the she-cone and EET!
icon_biggrin.gif

DSCN2825.jpg

OohYeah! Lotsa room on that ol 26"er... Man*o*maN, how did I ever grille without it??!!
Roadside Chicken is soo fricken fabulous, makes me wonder... could I really eet it everyday?
YES!
icon_razz.gif

Thank you much for viewing this post
icon_smile.gif

Enjoy the evening.

DSCN2816.jpg

This is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen on this here board! I think I have something in my eye...sniff, sniff.

Oh, and as usual a phenomenal looking meal, Jim!!

YOU guys are killen me here we been to busy to do a decent cook the last 2 or 3 days and dinner to night was carry out from who flung dungs
icon_eek.gif

Then I see this on here and iam starved OMG I need some Q
icon_eek.gif

Outstanding looking chicken and sides. Love the color of your grill and I'm still not convinced on that grilled pickle idea yet.

Great looking grill u got there Jim.

Food looks amazing.

Its so **** cloudy outside today,and after seing that first picture i know why!

Keep it coming

//Me

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wolgast:

Its so **** cloudy outside today,and after seing that first picture i know why!
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ha! At least it's a good smelling cloud.
icon_biggrin.gif

Great cook Jim. Roadsides always good. Even better when cooking it on a new toy!

Simply beautiful Jim!

Big Brown is happy to be clean and cookin' again, you're happy with all her grill-estate, and Liz's is happy to have her RSC!

Way to break her back in Pal!!

The cover on this grille has been dropped a few times at least.
I tried to get it to fit better butt this is it.

Looks fantastic Jim!

I'm not moving to Wis. I'm just coming over the state line to get me some of that.
icon_biggrin.gif

Dang that is a lot of real estate.

I can fit 2 whole chickens quartered on my 22.5 OTG and its full. I bank coals on two sides and lay the quarters down the middle for an indirect cook.

How many chickens can you fit on that big boy. would 4 chickens (16 quarters) fit using an indirect method?

HerbS

Looks fantastic. I see you grill potatoes. I wonder- what is "Yukons", and how long do you cook your potato halves?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">what is "Yukons", and how long do you cook your potato halves? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yukons = yukon gold potatoes. a variety we get in north america. really tasty.

jim, gotta say, looking at these pics again, i need to look at a big grill for the family get togethers.

w0w, geez... Thank You Gary, GD, Geir, Herb, Albert, and Jeff! Thank you ALL for your nice comments, very much appreciated, Thank you, Thank you Thank you!
icon_smile.gif

Congrats on the big Weber, Jim!

If we don't have the party at Phil's we can have it at your place since you got the grillestate.
icon_biggrin.gif

Back