28 lbs of Brisket on 1 WSM

]
Is this happening with the same batch of charcoal or charcoal bought at a different time or place

icon_confused.gif
Well, now that you have brought that up, it must be the dampness. I keep my charcoal (kingfords) outside in a old offset smoker I don't use any more. I keep all the bbq stuff in it and thats where I store my charcoal at. So I will make that change and see what happens. thanks
icon_smile.gif

Larry,
If you could ever talk to your friend into producing the extra rack I would buy it. I showed your picture to a number of friends that also have WSM's and they loved it too. Great design, if it passed your quality control it must be worth it. JMHO
wsmsmile8gm.gif

Originally posted by P. Kelly:
Larry,
If you could ever talk to your friend into producing the extra rack I would buy it. I showed your picture to a number of friends that also have WSM's and they loved it too. Great design, if it passed your quality control it must be worth it. JMHO
wsmsmile8gm.gif

I agree, I would buy more too! But the guy that made them is not interested! I wish I had the skills, cause I'd sure make them for ya!!!

Originally posted by P.Schaff:
P. Kelly, Larry, et all.....

In regards to the dual grate mod, I was poking around on Amazon and found this.

Smokenator-Hovergrill

Not sure it's the same thing of course but looks pretty close!

Wow! I went to a restaurant supply and bought a cooling rack that size, with fold out legs, for about $5.

Back