2018 Season is looking up

Yep, I just need to make it a bit "un-epic" now. Cant get the cars in the garage because of the grills and other junk. Now, I am having trouble getting them in the driveway.

My money says the first photo is the grill that's being sold and the others are "borrowed" from somewhere else.

Things seem to be slowing down lately. probably a good thing since I have sworn off buying any more for a while. I have rehabbed and sold three so far. I still have 8 or 9 sitting around. But a few of those are going to be parts grills.

How are things going in other parts of the country? Slowing down or no? Maybe when Fathers day starts getting close we will see some action as the Dads get new grills and get rid of the old ones.

Things seem to be slowing down lately. probably a good thing since I have sworn off buying any more for a while. I have rehabbed and sold three so far. I still have 8 or 9 sitting around. But a few of those are going to be parts grills.

How are things going in other parts of the country? Slowing down or no? Maybe when Fathers day starts getting close we will see some action as the Dads get new grills and get rid of the old ones.

They are still popping up in southern Florida but perhaps fortunately not super close to me. Redhead 1000 that looks pretty good $35. Beautiful last year Silver B with BLUE hood with pinstripes and black handle and control knobs $100 but seller says to make offer;). I previously posted the $55 Genesis 3000 with all the wood shelves and what is probably old Summit super heavy duty stainless rod grates. Genesis 310 copper second series not gorgeous but legs at least intact $50. A crimson/maroon Genesis E-330 with sear burner. Rust damaged cart and frame, but beautiful color. Asking $200 for a long time. I would bet could be had for half that.

A buyer from last summer pinged me out of the blue and asked if I had any more grills for sale because he and his friend are looking for one each, nothing like repeat customers.

LOL: I hear you. I sold two to one guy last year. The problem is that once we rehab these grills, they are basically bullet proof for another ten years. That doesn't lend to repeat customers, but referrals are still in play. My last grill went to a lady who's boy friend made her buy it. I guess he is a big coal burning guy, but wanted his GF to have an easier to use gasser and saw my add. She live a mile down the road from me. She got a great Red Head Silver B with a Weber #9890 Rotisserie. I hope she and her BF prove to be a source for referrals.

Back