2017 Boy Scouts Weber Patch Set

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
Here's something you've probably never seen before! It even includes the new Limited Edition red kettle for 2017.

tZvy7LX.jpg

IT0y2gZ.jpg

V8wee9W.jpg

wsMYeur.jpg

kkwcgxI.jpg

OaeKiuM.jpg

cHVRFQF.jpg

wrylQ29.jpg

UK7Kjmm.jpg

Those are awesome. I need a set to sew into my cooking apron. Going for that NASCAR driver look. Lol. Thanks for sharing.

Patch set seems to be gone now. Rats. I was an Eagle Scout and patch collector (back then). Would have liked to get this set.

For those of you that weren't Boy Scouts,

A "council" is a geographical area of Boy Scout administration that operates out of one office.
The "Pathway to Adventure" council encompasses Chicago and Weber's headquarters.
A "National Jamboree" is a very large meeting of Scouts from the entire country that occurs once every four years in West Virginia.
The seven similarly-shaped patches shown are worn by Scouts on their left shoulder to identify their council. Special editions are created for Scouts that attend each National Jamboree. A popular pastime is to trade these "council strips" with other Scouts from around the country to create a collection of interesting patches from unique geographical areas.

Back