2016 Charcoal Sales?

Just an FYI, BJs fairly regularly sells Kingsford at pretty good prices. It's a bit more than the sales prices on the summer holidays, but quite a bit less than the regular selling prices at the HD, Lowe's, etc. I usually pick up some bags at BJs if I didn't buy enough during one of the holiday sales.

I love the twin packs around the summer holidays. I would be nice to stock up for winter but that would take a pretty good outlay of cash.

I usually pony up the money during one of the good sales and buy somewhere in the realm of 300 pounds. It usually lasts the year that way. I have it stacked up on a pallet in the basement next to where I stack my pellets for the winter.

This is my last grab, it was all HD had on display.
2016-05-23%2017.35.30_zps9s2tx00t.jpg

Last edited:
The Texas bag is kinda interesting as it has taken on a life of it's own....originally a one year only item, but customers/vendors really like the bag.....regular KBB
in a promotional bag....

I'm still new to all of this, but my local Wal-Mart has a version of Kingsford for a flat $5.00. It's a large (15.4lb), and it says "Texas Limited Edition" or something similar on it. I thought there might be some catch, but it looks to be just standard KBB in a special bag, though I haven't actually opened it yet.

That's a pretty good deal right - 15.4lb bag of KBB for $5.00?

It's actually on Wal-Mart's website right now, but it says it's out of stock.

Jason

Back